Monday, September 15, 2008

Posters


My Sketches didn't come out as visible as I have hoped but I will just explain them.

The first has a border of the symbol I used in each of my logos and the logo is at the bottom. The main picture is just a scenic view of each place.

The second set has a scenic view with the symbol I have enlarged at the side of the poster.

The last one has a picture in the middle and the frame of that will be a pattern that reflects Guatemala and the colors they used a lot for their art.

4 comments:

About Me: said...

i like the second set because they're cleaner. the borders on the others start to make them look a little too busy. However, i kinda like how the 3rd set makes them look like they're framed pictures hanging on a wall. I'm not sure if that was your intention, but it could be pretty cool.

Wine?

Joe Bautista said...

im going to pose the same question that i am asking everyone... what do you want your viewer to do after seeing these posters??

whats else can we create to create a call to action or a clever tagline or concept to get them to remember - rather than just a pretty picture of the location. these are all very safe layouts and i am looking for something that makes me think. develop a concept!!!!

i mean i get all of them, but i want to push you beyond the norm.

joe

mika said...

I liked the second set also, but i think it would be better if you could add some effect or elements to make the image interesting.

Mandy said...

I like the border idea on the first and second, but I also like how you put the icon in the poster. I'm not sure how that would look in a real poster, but I like the idea. It's a kinda vague comment, but I think I need to see more in order to say more. Like Joe said, you don't seem to have a real concept yet.

Amanda