So I couldn't decide which country I wanted to do. It was between Greece which I think is gorgeous and Guatemala which is where my Dad is from. I was mostly raised by my Mom so I grew up mostly by the Mexican culture and I haven't learned a lot about my other side. As much I though Greece is beautiful, I started researching Guatemala and it is so pretty there also and it has soo much to see. The more I learned the more excited I got about it so that is what I choose. I think it will be a great way to learn more about my culture. It was hard to choose 3 cities because I realized there is so much to see there. I finally choose
Tikal-mayan ruins
Guatemala City-the capital
Monterrico-the beach!
And the 3 words I would use to describe Guatemala is Resplendent, Mystical and Alluring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hi leah!
guatemala is a great choice.
while living in Cancun Mexico, i had the opportunity to visit many mayan cities and learned about that ancient culture.
looking forward to seeing your logos.
RESPLENDENT!! I can't believe you used that word... You're Awesome!
Post a Comment